Create a List of Startups in an Industry
Recommended options are listed here, but Ask Us for more specific help.
Note: Most keyword searches will only pick up words in the company's bio or description. If you want to be more exhaustive, you should also use the advanced search options to search by industries or verticals.
- In the left menu select Companies & Deals.
- Go to the Industry tab. Enter keywords and/or select Industries and Verticals.
- Note: this will search metadata (e.g. keywords and tags) that have been applied to a company.
- If needed, refine by additional criteria.
- In the upper right select Search. Go to the Companies tab.
- Check the boxes next to the relevant companies. In the upper right, select the save icon and Save Companies to List.
- Continue searching to find and add more companies to the list.
- CB Insights
- In the left menu, select Advanced Search > Company Search.
- Under Company Attributes, enter one keyword/phrase at a time to search the company's description. If needed, refine by additional criteria.
- Select See Results. Check the boxes next to the relevant companies and +Add To a collection.
- Continue searching to find and add more companies to the collection.