Find Books at Stanford's Libraries
Stanford GSB Faculty and Staff can use our Document Delivery service to request materials. We'll deliver them directly to you on campus whether they're in our collections or from other libraries.
Find Books at Stanford
Use SearchWorks to find books in Stanford's collections.
- To find print books, limit the results by Access Type and select At the Library. For eBooks and audiobooks, select Online. Learn more about eBooks at Stanford.
- To find GSB Library books, limit the Library to Business.
- To find books on a topic, try using using Subjects.
- Find a book that is similar to what you're looking for. For example, if you're researching the organizational structure and business models of the Premier League football (soccer) teams in England, the book The Economics of Football may be of interest.
- Scroll down on the record to the Subjects section. Click on the most relevant subject(s) for a list of items that are also tagged with that subject. In this example, you could see relevant books with the subject Soccer > Economics aspects > Great Britain.
- Tip: You can combine multiple subjects into one search in the Advanced Search.
Request Books not at Stanford
If we don't have the book you're looking for, you can:
- Use your public library for popular books and recreational reading. Stanford students can get Palo Alto City Library cards.
- Current GSB members can submit an InterLibrary Loan request and we'll try to borrow the book from another library on your behalf. Other users should contact their primary library for other options.