Wall Street Journal Pro
You can also find WSJ Pro articles in Factiva
- In the top navigation bar, go to Search Builder.
- Change Date to last 2 years.
- In Browse Sources box type WSJ Pro.
- After you see the list of WSJ Pro titles, click to add them as sources to search.
- In main search box add keyword(s) then search.
Factiva includes WSJ Pro articles from the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Bankruptcy, Central Banking, Cybersecurity, Private Equity and Venture Capital.
Answered By: Nora Richardson
Related Library Tips
Most resources are only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Researchers are responsible for using these resources appropriately. See the eResources Usage policy.
Ask Us for accessibility support with library resources.