Hedge Fund Industry Information
"A hedge fund is just a fancy name for an investment partnership that has freer rein to invest aggressively and in a wider variety of financial products than most mutual funds. It's the marriage of a professional fund manager, who is often known as the general partner, and the investors, sometimes known as the limited partners. Together, they pool their money into the fund." — Investopedia
Associations can sometimes provide more information on a particular fund or trends in the hedge fund space.
- Business Source Complete — Find articles
- Formatted search results for articles on the subject of hedge funds.
- Preqin — Find reports
- From the top menu bar, click on Insights > Premium Publications to access hedge fund research reports.
- SearchWorks Library Catalog— Find books
- Formatted search results for books on the subject of hedge funds.