Redivis is a data platform used to store and query some research data at Stanford GSB. See examples of data available in Redivis.
To see more details about the data stored in Redivis, you will often need to:
- Connect to Redivis and sign into your Redivis account, and
- Be a member of the Stanford GSB Library organization.
- If you are a member, after you log in using the link above, you will see a Manage Access button on the right.
- If you are not a member, after you log in using the link above, you will see a Join Organization button on the right. We'll review your request within a couple of business days.
"Dataset not found" error
- Make sure you are logged into your Redivis account. Use the Log in button in the upper right and try again.
- Make sure you are a member of the Stanford GSB Library organization using the instructions above and try again.
- Some datasets are only visible to authorized individuals. If you're still getting the error, contact the Data Coordination team.
Related Library Tips
Most resources are only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff for academic use only.