About TDM Studio
TDM Studio is a text and data mining solution for research, teaching and learning from ProQuest.
The TDM Studio Workbench is designed for experienced researchers who use their own coding methodologies.
- It is designed for faculty and PhD level research projects.
- Stanford GSB members, Ask Us for more information and to gain access. Please let us know a bit about your project, what type of content you are looking to use, and who else should be added to your workbench.
- Other Stanford users, contact your campus library.
What Content is Available
TDM Studio provides access to content in the databases we subscribe to from ProQuest. Notable content:
- Current and historical national newspapers like WSJ and NYT.
- Scholarly journals.
- Dissertations and theses.
To see what databases we subscribe to from ProQuest, connect to any ProQuest database – like ABI/INFORM Global – and click on Change Databases.
For a recent title list with details about what publications are available, Stanford GSB members can Ask Us. Other Stanford users can contact their campus library.
Similar to streaming services, the content included in ProQuest databases is subject to change.