To use Flipster in a browser:
- Always use a link on the GSB Library's website so you are recognized as a Stanford user.
- Connect to Flipster.
To use the Flipster app:
- In a browser, connect to Flipster.
- On the Flipster site, Sign In in the top right and create an account.
- Download the Flipster app from your app store, search for and select Stanford Univ - Grad School of Business, and log-in with your account.
- Now that your account is set up, you can use the Flipster app going forward.
To browse previous issues:
- Connect to Flipster
- Open the current issue of a magazine.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the menu ribbon, select the All Issues icon .
- Choose a previous issue to view.
Answered By: Alice Kalinowski
Related Library Tips
Most resources are only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Researchers are responsible for using these resources appropriately. See the eResources Usage policy.
Ask Us for accessibility support with library resources.