Download EBSCOhost eBooks
Note: It is easiest if you download the eBook on the device you plan to use to read it. E.g. if you plan on reading on an iPad, complete the following process on the iPad.
EBSCOhost eBook in SearchWorks
- After finding an eBook in SearchWorks, click on EBSCOhost. (see image).
- Select one of the download options (e.g. full book download, chapter download. Options will vary by publisher).
- Click Sign in / create an account, if you're not already logged in.
- New users will need to first create an account.
- Once you have an account, you will be able to authenticate using your SUNet ID and password.
- Select how long you want to borrow the book for and what format you want (options will vary by publisher), and press the Download button (see image). If you don't already have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your current device, do so now.
EBSCOhost eBook Business Collection
Answered By: Alice Kalinowski
Related Library Tips
Most resources are only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Researchers are responsible for using these resources appropriately. See the eResources Usage policy.
Ask Us for accessibility support with library resources.