Download EBSCOhost eBooks
Note: It is easiest if you download the eBook on the device you plan to use to read it. E.g. if you plan on reading on an iPad, complete the following process on the iPad.
EBSCOhost eBook in SearchWorks
- After finding an eBook in SearchWorks, click on EBSCOhost. (see image).
- Select one of the download options (e.g. full book download, chapter download. Options will vary by publisher).
- Click Sign in / create an account, if you're not already logged in.
- New users will need to first create an account.
- Once you have an account, you will be able to authenticate using your SUNet ID and password.
- Select how long you want to borrow the book for and what format you want (options will vary by publisher), and press the Download button (see image). If you don't already have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your current device, do so now.
EBSCOhost eBook Business Collection
You can also search or browse business eBooks in EBSCOhost directly. Follow steps 2-4 above to borrow eBooks.
See more EBSCOhost eBook help.
Contact us for more assistance
Related Library Tips
Most resources listed are only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff with an active SUNet ID