New York Times Access
We have access to most New York Times articles (from both print and online editions).
Note: Our access to current New York Times articles is primarily plain text (no pictures or charts). If the article was published more than 3 months ago, you can find a PDF copy of the print paper.
Search for a New York Times Article by Title
- Go to this saved ProQuest search (includes most print and online articles and blogs from the U.S. NYT editions).
- Add search terms to the main search box or use the advanced search.
Note: If you search for the title of an article but can't find it, try searching by keywords or the author. Article titles can change.
Note: NYT content is typically added to ProQuest within a day of publication. If you can't find a NYT.com article published today in ProQuest, try Factiva which is updated more frequently.
Browse Today's New York Times Paper
- Go to New York Times, Late Edition, East Edition (1980-current) (in ProQuest).
- Scroll down to Browse Specific Issues.
- Use the + icons to locate today's paper.
Note: Our access to current New York Times articles is primarily plain text (no pictures or charts).
Public Library Access
Online access to NYT.com is available through all California public libraries, so contact your public library to get more information.