Who Has Access
FactSet is only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
- Request a FactSet login with your Stanford email. It can take FactSet 7-10 business days to create the account.
- Use the FactSet link on the library's website.
- Enter your FactSet ID and password to sign in.
- Note: FactSet will email you a passcode each time.
- Select an option.
- Launch FactSet Web (recommended, works on all computers and browsers).
- Launch Workstation (PC only) to download the desktop application and access the Excel Plugin (FactSet Workstation installation instructions).
Contact us for more assistance
Related Library Tips
Most resources listed are only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff with an active SUNet ID