Pitchbook App Access
Note: Instructions are for an iPhone. The only difference for an Android will be the location of the VPN in the phone's settings.
- Use the Pitchbook link on the library's website and create an account with your Stanford email.
Image 1. Locate the VPN settings.
- Download the Pitchbook Mobile app.
- Enable the Stanford Full Traffic VPN.
- Go to the iPhone's Settings -> General -> VPN (Image 1).
- Click Add VPN Configuration.
- Enter the following details:
- Type: IPsec
- Description: Stanford Full
- Server: su-vpn.stanford.edu
- Account: enter your SUNet
- Password: leave blank
- Group Name: FullTraffic (one word, case-sensitive)
- Shared Secret: Stanford (case sensitive)
- Press Done when finished entering details
- In the iPhone's settings, toggle to the VPN button to connect to the VPN (Images 2 and 3).
- Enter your SUNet password.
- Press 1 to send a DUO notification to your phone to authenticate.
- You should now be connected to the VPN and can log in to the Pitchbook app.
Contact us for more assistance
Related Library Tips
Most resources listed are only available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff with an active SUNet ID